We Excel in Healthcare Foam Components to Help Improve Patient Care
As a leading healthcare foam supplier, you can always rely on CFS to deliver high quality components with the superior comfort, durability and ergonomics that are critical to successfully improving patient care.
At Custom Foam Systems, we:
- offer a complete line of comfort, pressure management and support surfaces for every patient care application (including wound prevention, shear reduction, microclimate management).
- excel in the technical expertise required to meet the advanced demands of all healthcare environments.
- are a driven team of highly knowledgeable people who are committed to your success.
- have a range of specialized experience in healthcare foam to support your efforts to improve patient outcomes.
- are FDA compliant and ISO 9001:2015 registered.
- embrace APQP, PPAP, FMEA to ensure we meet your expectations on the first production run and every one after.
- manufacture a wide range of healthcare components, including sewn covers.
- Pressure relief; therapeutic
- Minimizes soft tissue deformation
- Optimizes tissue oxygenation
- Effective wound prevention
- Reduces and eliminates tissue breakdown; friction, microclimate, pressure and shear
- Environmentally friendly
- Pressure redistribution
- Engineered and tested
- Reduces risk of pressure ulcers
- Protects patient’s skin;
- Heat reduction
- Shaped to protect delicate heels
Foam Pillows & Positioning
- Eases tension on muscles, joints and nerves
- Soft, soothing, comfortable, ergonomic positioning for pain relief
- Improves air flow and reduces moisture build-up, conducts heat away from the body
- Rehabilitative position
- Neutral posture
Wheelchair Seating & Cushions, Mobility Seats & Back Cushions
- Highly resilient and comfortable foam surfaces for maximum protection around boney prominences, while providing stability and support
- Excellent pressure reduction
- Relief of ischial tuberosity's
- Any size, any customized shape required, child thru adult
- Anatomically targeted solutions
Bed Rail Pads
- Protection from bed rail hard surface bruising injury and entrapment of arms and legs
- Durable, cleanable, antimicrobial
- Non-allergenic, mildew resistant
- Fast and easy installation and removal
- Maximum railing cushioning and coverage
Fall Injury Prevention Mats
- Helps reduce the risk of injury after a fall from the bed
- Laboratory tested
- Skid preventing material prohibits mat from sliding
- Light weight and easy to store
- Stain resistant and easily cleanable
Integral Skin Components
- Custom shape self-skinning foam pads for perfect support and position
- Highly durable and wear resistant
- Anti-microbial and cleanable
- Overmold mounting hardware for a seamless finish
- Arm pads, head rest, lateral support pads, leg rests, foot rests
- Low gloss, textured surface provides high quality appeal
A custom mattress for long-term care. Any US destination in 72 hours.
Our manufacturing facility is ideally suited for medium to high volume production runs and can be scaled up or down to meet your individual needs. Being highly adaptable and responsive is just one way we continue to build long-term customer relationships year after year.
Polyether Polyurethane Foam (PU)
- Capable of formulating foam grades to meet OEM specifications
- Polyethylene Foam (PE)
- Visco-Elastic Memory Foam
- Molded Flexible HR Foam
- Molded Integral Self Skinning Foam (ISKIN)
Visco Elastic Integral Skin Foam
- Molded Gelfoam
- Sewn Covers
- Complete line of state-of-the-art fabricating equipment
- Automated CNC shape cutting
- Horizontal and vertical CNC cutting equipment
- Precision die-cutting cells
- Multi-component assembly with water-based adhesives
- Five reaction injection molding cells for range of material options and component sizes
- Complete line of molded polyurethane chemistries tailored to program specifications
- FDA compliant and ISO 9001:2015 registered
- World-class lean manufacturing systems modelled after Toyota’s Production System (and Hoshin Kanri approach) with the goal of reducing waste and increasing value for customers
- Embracing Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Hourly tracking of production output and quality to meet targets and drive continuous improvement
- Daily pre-shift and production performance meetings with all team members
Highly Adaptable to Your Needs
As a mid-sized OEM with a range of process technologies and equipment, world-class lean manufacturing systems, materials experts and dedicated staff, we can meet your small or large scale custom component needs.
Our size also makes us an ideal partner because we are highly adaptable and can respond quickly to changes in priorities or deadlines. We are committed to supporting your promises to your customer and building long-term success.Talk to a Foam Expert